At Bee Happy Pediatrics, we provide high quality medical care for patients ages 0-23 in a cheerful, kid-friendly environment, and work hand-in-hand with parents to help children be happy, healthy and safe.
Office hours —
M - F 9AM - 6PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Closed on Labor Day
How we can help —
Bee Happy Pediatrics offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health. Below are the services we offer:
- Newborn care
- Preventative care
- Scout and sports physicals
- Sick visits
- Well-child care exams
- Fracture care
- Ingrown toenails
With almost 25 years of experience in pediatric care, Bee Happy Pediatrics provides high quality healthcare for children in the Idaho Falls area. We focus on the individual, giving personalized medical care to each patient, every time.
In 2018, three sisters founded Bee Happy Pediatrics to provide medical care for young patients in an environment where they feel safe, happy and comfortable.
The staff at Bee Happy Pediatrics believes in a team approach to the well-being of their young patients and collaborates with parents to provide the highest level of care.
Bee Happy Pediatrics promotes the expression “Bee Your Best” to help children be physically, mentally and socially healthy.
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Deborah has worked as a pediatric nurse practitioner for 24 years. During this time, she also worked in the Emergency Room at Utah Valley Hospital for 12 years. She loves working with children of all ages: infants, children, and teenagers. She is well-known for her warmth and compassionate care.
- Associate of Science in Nursing at Brigham Young University, Idaho
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Brigham Young University, Utah
- Master of Science in Nursing at Brigham Young University, Utah
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Yearly certification with exams or continuing education courses.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).